The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention mandate the use of negative-pressure Airborne Infection Isolation, or "AII", in the event a patient has contracted an infectious airborne disease such as severe acute respiratory syndrome, in the event of an infectious outbreak like ebola or bio-terrorist attack.
BLU-MED’s Negative Pressure Isolation System meets and exceeds the Airborne Infection Isolation (AII) System requirements and is ideal for ebola isolation.
Ebola Treatment Facilities and Patient Isolation Systems for the ebola outbreak can be equipped with or without negative pressure isolation systems (NPIS). On the shelf and ready for immediate deployment!
Call +1-425-739-2795 for technical information and pricing quotes.
BLU-MED’S NEGATIVE PRESSURE ISOLATION SYSTEM FEATURES:
- BLU-MED medical shelter and BLU-MED ECU
- Negative pressure air scrubber
- HEPA and UV germicidal filtration
- Monitor and alarm system
- Variable size isolation space and anteroom
- Additionally, the system can be converted to a positive-pressure clean room