The mobile hospital:
- Features fully integrated UL-tested electrical, lighting and HVAC facilities
- Can withstand winds of up to 100 mph and snow loads of up to 20 pounds per square foot
- Boasts a humidity- and temperature-controlled interior in extreme temperatures
Customized medical equipment and supply packages are available.
The mobile field hospital can be delivered by airplane, helicopter sling, tractor/trailer, or rail, and is parachute capable.
Many of our rapidly deployable units are unmatched in terms of portability and ease of use, and can be set up in under 10 minutes as demonstrated in our example video below.
To learn more about BLU-MED’s deployable field hospitals, and about the importance of equipping capable field hospitals for disaster response, please refer to the following informational pamphlets:
- 15 Bed Mobile Hospital Layout (PDF)
- 25-Bed Mobile Hospital Layout (PDF)
- 50-Bed Mobile Hospital Layout (PDF)
- 50-Bed Isolation Ward Layout (PDF)
- 100-Bed Mobile Hospital Layout (PDF)
- 200-Bed Mobile Hospital Layout (PDF)