BLU-MED Response Systems® (BLU-MED), a division of AKS Industries, Inc., provides deployable medical facilities that are engineered for rapid setup, easily relocated, and capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions in remote locations…when and where needed.™
BLU-MED portable medical shelters and mobile field hospitals create a hygienic and safe environment where world-class medical care can be given for extended periods of time.
Deployable medical facilities from BLU-MED Response Systems® can be configured to meet specific levels of medical support for United Nations Peacekeeping Operations, provide military forces with scalable medical solutions for combat support hospital (CSH) requirements, as well as fully equipped field hospitals, surge isolation capacity, and disaster relief shelters for civilian and emergency response agencies.
In addition to state-of-the-art medical facilities, BLU-MED also produces a wide range of hospital support systems and offers many customized healthcare packages, including ruggedized HVAC systems for temperature-controlled field hospitals and portable hospital beds. BLU-MED offers shelter systems for mobile command centers, camps, and modular buildings for housing hospital staff, kitchen and dining facilities, laundry systems, as well as warehouses for on-site equipment storage.
Learn more about BLU-MED products and services below.
WHAT WE DO
GET IN TOUCH
PHOTOS & MOVIES
Our Mobile Hospital Solutions
- General photos of our deployable medical facilities
- Virtual walkthrough of an equipped BLU-MED field hospital
- Disaster medical-response exercise in California, using a BLU-MED mobile field hospital (with video)
- The revolutionary design of the XP Medical Shelter System offers a complete setup under 15 minutes
- See how easy it is to set up our deployable medical facilities