Whether you need a portable medical shelter for administration and supplies, an ICU, an x-ray lab, or room to care for 200 in-patients, BLU-MED’s deployable field hospitals can be configured in a variety of ways. See some combined hospital configurations (PDF).
See possible floor plans and configurations for other mobile medical facilities:
- Immunization facility (PDF), with areas for waiting, interviewing, teaching, administration, and immunization.
- Laboratory (PDF), with autoclave, mass spectrometer, workbench, centrifuge and hood area.
- Shelter Module 2S (PDF) — 1,500 square feet of mobile shelter space that can be configured in a variety of ways.
- Shelter Module 4S (PDF) — 3,000 square feet of mobile shelter space.
- Shelter Module 6S (PDF) — 4,500 square feet of mobile shelter space.
- Alternate Command-and-Control, or Emergency Operations Center (PDF) — Complete with a conference room for 16, workstations for 11 and a storage area.