BLU-MED Response Systems maintains a stockpile of disaster-response facilities, including:
- Turnkey Mobile Field Hospitals
- Medical Shelters
- Command Centers
- Mobile Trailer Systems
- Housing Accommodations (for 10,000 people)
All of our products are ready for deployment to any location in the world within 48 hours or less. Deployment and tactical support available.
Call for an immediate response: +1-425-739-2795
BLU-MED has provided mobile medical facilities, logistics services for arranging shipping and transporting of supplies, equipment, and other goods in response to emergencies and disasters, as well as technical consulting services regarding the design and implementation of mobile hospital and treatment facilities for use in emergency and disaster response around the world, including but not limited to the following:
- Indian Tsunami 2004 – Sri Lanka
- Hurricane Katrina 2005 – Louisiana, United States
- Kashmir Earthquake 2005 – Pakistan
- Sichuan Earthquake 2008 – China
- Sudan Crisis 2009
- Léogâne Earthquake 2010 – Haiti
- Bio-Bio Earthquake 2010 – Chile
- Joplin Tornado 2011 – Missouri, United States
- Kenya-Somalia Refugee Crisis 2011
- Super Storm Sandy 2012 – New York, United States
- Syrian Refugee Crisis 2013 – Jordan
Learn more about BLU-MED’s disaster-response stockpile, including portable turnkey medical facilities.
To request more information about BLU-MED medical facilities, please fill out our contact form or send us an email. If you have an urgent requirement, please call us at +1-425-739-2795.