READY-TO-HAUL TRAILER MOUNTED SURGE SYSTEMS
Our trailer-mounted hospital-surge solution systems are tailored to your specifications. Our RapidSurge™ trailer series provide turnkey, versatile work areas whenever and wherever you need them.
Whether you require basic in-patient ward space, a rapid-response first aid station, or a mobile immunizations processing center, each trailer is prepackaged in ready-to-haul, heavy-duty cargo trailers in lengths from 16 feet to 28 feet. Our RapidSurge trailers can be pulled behind 3/4- to 1-ton trucks.
HOSPITAL SURGE SOLUTION FEATURES FROM BLU-MED
- Up to 1,700 square feet of surge capacity per trailer unit
- Sets up quickly and easily on any level surface: pavement, grass or sand
- Several heavy-duty patient bed options for nursing care, special needs or intensive care. Mattress, IV pole and linens included.
- HVAC, electric and lighting systems included; portable generators are available in several sizes.
- Stow and tow - BLU-MED hospital-surge trailer solutions are always ready to deploy; use trailer on-site as secure storage, work space or sleeping quarters.
PORTABILITY FEATURES OF OUR HOSPITAL SURGE SOLUTIONS
- Ready to roll - tow behind a pickup
- Drop-down rear door for easy loading, side-access door, as well
- Equipment sets are pre-packed to hand carry. No forklift is required
- Optional heating/AC electrical outlets, lighting
- Beds stored in carts for ease and speed of set up
- Weather-tight with locking doors; eliminates need for warehouse space
For more information on RapidSurge trailer-mounted surge generation systems, refer to the PDF pamphlets below, fill out the contact form above, or email email@example.com.